Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

i miss you


where o where has spring gone? i want it back. it has been DREARY here since the end of last week.
i need that warm sun to shine on my face. i need to wake up and not have to put layers on just to have breakfast. i need to want to go outside and run with my dog in the early hours of the morning after i see my kiddo off to school. i need that warm sun to shine on my face (wait, i already said that, but...).
as i am typing this i can see the north wind blowing my azaleas...threatening to wither their blooms before they are fully able to show the world all their beauty.
this grayness is drab and i am over drab!
spring...come back, i miss you terribly.

1 comments:

Son said...

That is the thing about spring. It is not always sunny and wonderful. It is a transition period full of extremes, but I know what you mean. I wish it was always warm and sunny. I'm so thankful it's here and that I survived a winter that I actually enjoyed.

 
Powered by Blogger